(MIT) - Structure and evolution of the Australian continent: insights
from seismic and mechanical heterogeneity and anisotropy
- "The Memory of the Earth's Mantle"
- Harvard - "Large scale lithospheric deformation as a constraint for mantle
||Tom Duffy -
"Unanswered Questions in Mineral Physics"
- "In-situ high pressure strength and elasticity of mantle silicates"
- Yale University - "Sorting through the geodynamic and paleoclimatic mayhem
of the Neoproterozoic Era"
El-Kibbi - UNC Chapel Hill - "Depiction of Subsurface Fracture Patterns
and Densities at The Geysers, CA using Shear-wave Splitting"
- no seminar
- Hopkins - "A hydromechanical model for fault valve behavior and earthquake
recurrence in active thrust faults"
- ``My unsovled problems''
||Gerd Steinle-Neumann, CIW,
""Elasticity of iron at high pressure and
Earth's inner core"
||Adam Baig -
"Traveltimes of waves in random media with implications for tomography"
||Ying Zhou -"Surface
sediment effects on teleseismic P wave amplitude"
- Yale University
of systematic mantle source changes with time in single basaltic eruptions
||no seminar - Memorial Day
|Roland Hellmann (Grenoble) - Solution-Reprecipitation
Responsible for Altered Near-Surface Zones:
Evidence for pH-Invariant Feldspar Dissolution
||no seminar - BB meeting